About Mollington, Backford & District Village Hall
Our hall was founded in 1947 and the original hall building was erected in 1950. It provided a meeting place for the communities of Mollington, Lea-by-Backford Backford and Chorlton-by-Backford with several upgrades until 2021 when it was replaced in its entirety by our new hall which now provides a modern facility for the community to meet.
We have three rentable rooms, the main hall whose capacity is now sufficient to support indoor sports such as badminton as well as large gatherings; an activity room which can provide a meeting space for smaller groups, and the stage, which can be opened to provide an extension to either of the other two rooms.
There is a seperate kitchen and bar area which, with the main lobby can be used for smaller social gatherings.